Read more comments
- What was the formula to gain the volume of a three-sided pyramid? does this sound natural?
- What does got a formula mean?
- Please show me example sentences with got a formula.
- His bok was worse than his bite means? His big sound was more horrible than his biting with h...
- is there a difference between being bitter and being butthurt?
- I decided eating something. Is it correct?
- 1. He is not as friendly as he used to be 2. He is not as friendly as he used to Which one is c...
- Is this natural in spoken English? I don't see him that often these days.
- Can I use “not” with an interrogative?🤔
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?