- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- What is SIDEKICKS in this sentence? Sidekicks always get left out! Is it AN ASSiSTANT?
- "It has been raining heavily lately." Is there a way to make the above sentence more natural?
- I'd like to get your thoughts on it. What age should people get married?
- I learned the phrase 'that sounds shady'. When I looked up the word 'shady' on the intetnet, emi...
- His bok was worse than his bite means? His big sound was more horrible than his biting with h...
- Can I use “not” with an interrogative?🤔
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?