Read more comments
- UK is located in more north than Germany. does this sound natural?
- I want to go to the UK for further education ,but I want to do some part-time jobs , is there any...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? How do you say 進來過的好嗎 in UK
- what is ultimately mean? could you make an example sentences? or could you give synonym for it?
- What does "the contacts" (the contacts they’d made at) mean in the text? Thanks in advance.
- 🔳Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— Thank you so much for lettin...
- 🔳Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— Thank you so much! I'm very g...
- Does 'it' in the following sentence refer to 'to touch him'? She wondered how it would be to tou...
- which one is right? if anybody is to blame, it's me or if somebody's to blame, it's me
- which is correct "frick" or "freak", sentence: "fr??k!"
- Please answer my question in the picture.
- 1. I’m here to meet my grandma 2. I’m here for meeting my grandma Which is correct ??
- My mom always says that I keep losing my things/belongings. Now that I've to think, that may be a...