03 Jul 08:14 AM
Read more comments
- There are so many synonyms in English. I can't distinguish how to use them, for example, a verb '...
- What can be the synonym for "favourite"? Like "my favourite book is..."
- What are the synonyms of "Bingo!"?
- Are these sentence synonymous? ''Stick with that'' ''keep that up''
- Does this sound natural? If it doesn't please correct the errors. "Right after that, two more ...
- Does this sound natural? Do you know who the new teacher will be??
- Is this sentence natural? You were pregnante in my dream yesterday! I was so suprised!
- Does this sound natural? If it doesn't please correct the errors. "Choking on tears, the girl ...
- Could you tell me what “He snap his big teeth” means?
- Which one is the correct? Im traveling to Canada Im traveling in Canada Ive heard that the word ...
- I don’t like him of course. But hate? It’s not all that.
- She bought her car brand new. It feels likes this sentence is equivolent. What interpretations c...
- Could you describe this girl(Mago) as much as possible with many different adjectives for appeara...