Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Learning new English expressions every day is a lot of fun. Does this sound natural?
- Is this passage correct? He keeps phoning me asking if I come to the party.
- Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor? Yeah,ok. You go or you don't go?
- Shoot. I was going to go out, but I don't have a car today. Does this sound natural?
- Are there any differences between “fill in” and “fill out”, besides that “fill in” is more common...
- I learned this word a few days ago "restroom", so I have a question or it would be more a curiosi...
- is this right? no matter if our going through a very awful critism affected us in the past, we ne...
- "I want you to swear on our Father, who art in Heaven." According to dictionaries, 'art' is used...
- Could someone kindly tell me if this is correct and sounds natural? Thanks! A: Is that some co...
- It’s the best day I’ve ever had! It’s the best day ever! I want to say 今日は今までで最高の日！ Do they mea...