Read more comments
- If I was in invisible, do we increase the rain? Do we eat some of fish pie?
- It rains cats and dogs. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between It's raining out there. and It's raining outside. ?
- Shoot, I haven’t taken my morning medication yet. Does this sound natural?
- 'Traffic is becoming less heavy' Is this sentence natural?
- 1. I feel a chill. 2. I feel chill. Does this sound natural?
- Learning new English expressions every day is a lot of fun. Does this sound natural?
- Is this passage correct? He keeps phoning me asking if I come to the party.
- Shoot. I was going to go out, but I don't have a car today. Does this sound natural?
- Are there any differences between “fill in” and “fill out”, besides that “fill in” is more common...
- "You're better than him on soccer", "você é melhor que ele no futebol", is this correct?
- Which sounds more natural? A: How many elevators does your apartment building have? B: How many...
- I learned this word a few days ago "restroom", so I have a question or it would be more a curiosi...