Read more comments
- What is "the country it's in"means? "This building's 100 years older than the country it's in."
- We are really obliged to many countries for a lot of support each time such great earthquakes occ...
- Actually I'm planning to travel the country, but I'm not privy to there. does this sound natu...
- What does No way. mean?
- What does we so sure 'we so sure that's a bad thing?' (what is this? and when do you use?) mean?
- What does Engage mean?
- What does it was raining cats and dogs mean?
- What does You've got your sweater on inside out. mean?
- What does 내 언어교환 친구가 불면증으로 고생하고 있어서, 너무 안 됐다는 의미로 "Oh, poor Mary."라고 했는데 적절한가요? mean?
- What does “Pardon me, you caught me off guard”. ...
- What does Toddlers mean?
- What does dweeb mean?
- What does give (sb) a line mean?