Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- What is the meaning of "Guess good's got nothin' on evil." in the following sentences? Damn br...
- (an English class) "I'll give you five minutes. OK? The questions look difficult, but you can do ...
- Why did the writer use “-“ here instead of “—“?
- 'This city is well globalized, you can see noticeboards written in English everywhere.' Is this s...
- does this sound natural?
- Isn’t the sentence highlighted grammatically wrong?
- It’s not like I don’t like it. It’s just not my thing. Is this natural?
- Is this phrase correct? "The affair haven't publicly been announced."
- If I’m asking this question to someone, which is correct to say? (Not sure which tense I should u...
- is it grammatically correct? Three people, one is thin, the others is fat.