Read more comments
- 日本の証明写真（免許証など）の背景色は青や白が一般的ですが、 中国は赤が好まれると聞いた事があります。 欧米ではどのようなカラーが一般的ですか？
- How to say this in English?
- What is called this in English?
- Hello, please tell me How long is the medical degree in USA or Canada? Also you can correct me p...
- What are the meanings of "deposition " in the following sentence? Maxwell is separately aski...
- Is “Can I take a rain check?” commonly used among young people?
- To dump and to quit are synonyms?
- Does the sentence below sound natural ? I really want to develop my improvisional English speak...
- What does "You've got a busted tail-light." mean?
- How do I use "lowkey" properly For example how do you interpret "I lowkey want a black monkey"
- The bus didn't come because it operates holiday's schedule today. I didn't know that. Can you un...
- is this right?( should I use *to do*? I wasn't responsible enough for doing my homework on my own
- Is this natural in spoken English? I called him out and shook his shoulders, but he didn't wak...