08 Jul 09:56 PM

  • Japanese
Closed question
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? The flat surface of a kitchen where you cut ingredients and put things while cooking.

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions