Read more comments
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- I'm wondering why the writer uses "of course" in the text. Any implication? Thanks in advance.
- does “don’t argue back” make sense?
- What’s the difference between ‘invite’ and ‘invite over’ ? She invited over her best friends for...
- "Helping you out isn't gonna get us any action. If chicks were involved, it would be different" W...
- Why do some people think Sony is an American company?
- Shoot, I haven’t taken my morning medication yet. Does this sound natural?
- Shoot. I was going to go out, but I don't have a car today. Does this sound natural?
- Are there any differences between “fill in” and “fill out”, besides that “fill in” is more common...
- "You're better than him on soccer", "você é melhor que ele no futebol", is this correct?
- Which sounds more natural? A: How many elevators does your apartment building have? B: How many...