11 Jul 05:16 PM

  • Korean Near fluent
  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • Spanish (Mexico) Near fluent
Question about English (US)

Hi guys. How do we call the product (ink) to dye our hair?

Please let me know. Thank you in advance?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions