- How to translate "robots have been a mild disappointment. "? the context is in the following g...
- ”Where to go to see real-size robots like Gundam?” https://goo.gl/E21dgt does this sound natural?
- It must be fascinating to see robots behaving just like human beings. does this sound natural?
- does it make sense to say " she covers her body out of decensy
- Which sentence is correct: a. I am heading to (a place) b. I am headed to (a place)
- After I learned a new expression here on HiNative, can I reply to the answerer that "I will memor...
- Please explain this puns. .
- How can i pronounce the words "to the" together and fast?
- They have different pronunciation. or They have a different pronunciation.
- Can we say “give interest on someone?”
- Is it normal/common to use way + adjective? Example: They are way kind. I think she’s way ...
- Is this sentence grammatically correct？Those persons whom wants to have good grades should do the...
- Who is the tallest in the family? Do I have to say “the tallest person”? Or it’s good like this?