13 Jul 02:50 PM
Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- A crowd or crowd? Is it countable?
- What did he say? Kick off?
- What does mean the expression "Any way"?
- What is the difference between "figure out" and "find out" ? Feel free to provide example sentences
- is " so-so" a word used for you to indicate more or less? I've heard sometimes a yes and sometime...
- What’s” being showered with gifts”?
- "Sometimes I am not so sure whether I am on the right track or not." Does it sound natural? or an...
- What's the difference between 'talk to someone' and 'speak to someone'?
- When someone said "She's got a mean right hook.", what does it mean?
- When do you think the coronavirus will end?