Read more comments
- What is the difference between He said yesterday was sunny in Tokyo. and He says yesterday was su...
- What is the difference between What did you do yesterday ? and What did you get up to yesterday ? ?
- What is the difference between I got to do it yesterday. and I could do it yesterday. ?
- Why do some people think Sony is an American company?
- 'Reading before sleep can make you sleep better because it can increase your tiredness' Is this s...
- Shoot, I haven’t taken my morning medication yet. Does this sound natural?
- 'Traffic is becoming less heavy' Is this sentence natural?
- 'For a Christian, Christmas is the most important festival because it indicates the beginning of ...
- Shoot. I was going to go out, but I don't have a car today. Does this sound natural?
- Are there any differences between “fill in” and “fill out”, besides that “fill in” is more common...
- "You're better than him on soccer", "você é melhor que ele no futebol", is this correct?
- Which sounds more natural? A: How many elevators does your apartment building have? B: How many...
- I learned this word a few days ago "restroom", so I have a question or it would be more a curiosi...