03 Aug 10:47 AM
Read more comments
- Which I'm going to drop in at his house on my way home. sounds the most natural?
- I just came in my house. Suddenly my sis call me, and she will give some milk! Omg. I am so happy...
- The house is so clammy in the rainy season. does this sound natural?
- Sure, i made a few mistakes, but now everything is fine. Do u use “sure” like this? n this Sure...
- Do u guys use the word “hence” in nowadays spoken English??? For example: hence why she came.
- Are these senences sound natural? " It is easier to use grocery shopping from the view of item s...
- Are these sentences sound natural? "Beacause it is tough for elderly people to go to the far gro...
- Does this phrase sound natural in business English? "The product will cost you the same price ...
- I will do something on next weekend. Is this sentence natural?
- I will do anything this weekend. Is this sentence natural?
- Good day. I have a sentence and I was confused at some point of it. "They were building lots of ...
- hello! why is the sentence "mom, can I have any eggs for my breakfast" wrong?
- is this right? I'm in Peru, and I made up my mind to stay here