Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I've been sick for a few days. I've been sick since for a few days Which one is natural?
- I've been sick a few days ago. I've been sick since a few days ago. Which one is natural?
- When I've still got a cold,Why should I say ''This cold will not heal?'' Is it correct that ''Thi...
- The hotel right face the sea/beach Does it sound natural?
- To be deprived of a voice means to be deprived of agency over our own lives. What does ‘agency o...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some Japanese tourists are careless enough to carry their c...
- I've been in pain since yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- I have just finished my Japanese class. Who says this word? A teacher or a student?
- What does "to overstep the line" mean? Does it have a specific meaning or it just means passing t...
- It's right to say "good vibes for you all" ???