Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- This phrase I read doesn't sound right to me: "How do you distinguish between my correcting you f...
- Dos this sound natural in English? "I often listen to American radio stations over the Interne...
- I don't wonder where my friends that haven't called me since two years are. Is this sentence cor...
- Is “eating the lunch” a common expression when we want to say “having the lunch” or “eat a meal” ...
- Does this sound natural? “She was in really need with her furnace”
- Does this sound natural in English? "I'm a little old-school when it comes to music. I prefer ...
- It is right? I will let you go as long as you take your umbrella=I will let you go since you take...
- Good day. What does "stiff" mean here: Whisk the egg whites until stiff
- Is him and her always pronounced with h like home or could pronounced without h sound as honest?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Most young Japanese are said to not believe in any religions.