06 Aug 08:43 AM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? I stick this pig magnet to the fridge like the picture below, with the head up and bottom down. Is there a word to describe this position. Can I say it is upside down? Or it is doing a wheelie? If not, please give me the correct one. Thank you.

Read more comments

  • Swedish
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions