- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- Does this sound natural in English? "What do you think of all the stuff with COVID going on?"
- How can the boy talk with snakes?
- "i might have got a bit bored" is correct?
- hey guys, how and when can i use this expression "fake you out"
- Do “dope” and “amazing” have the same meaning?
- hi guys i said Roar in american English, did i say correctly?
- i'm quite fluent in english , sometimes i don't know why they using the swearing words in the mid...
- 1. Please, from now on always move in same direction with me. 2. Have i written anyething wrongly...
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...