06 Aug 10:24 AM
Read more comments
- Can you paraphrase "My fault" in line 292 as "I'm sorry"?
- Can you paraphrase "... a moment where ..." in 115?
- Can you paraphrase the part "It didn't help that ... " in the following sentence? It didn't he...
- What does huge mood mean?
- what does “tip of the hat” mean？
- Guys, today's my bf birthday and I wrote this for her, is it properly written? Hello! Did you th...
- I had learned to play the piano for 10 years since I was 6 years old. Is it natural?
- What does it mean by "I'm in blue and gray".
- It is right? I will let you go as long as you take your umbrella=I will let you go since you take...
- Good day. What does "stiff" mean here: Whisk the egg whites until stiff
- Is him and her always pronounced with h like home or could pronounced without h sound as honest?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Most young Japanese are said to not believe in any religions.
- can u tell me what he said :)