Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- The only regret I must negate is that "of" failing to do my True Will—what I actually enjoy doing...
- Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— I read in some articles that i...
- The way she talks impairs her charm. What a waste!!
- I've been sick for a few days. I've been sick since for a few days Which one is natural?
- I've been sick a few days ago. I've been sick since a few days ago. Which one is natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some Japanese tourists are careless enough to carry their c...
- I've been in pain since yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- I have just finished my Japanese class. Who says this word? A teacher or a student?
- What does "to overstep the line" mean? Does it have a specific meaning or it just means passing t...
- It's right to say "good vibes for you all" ???