10 Aug 10:26 PM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)

Please help me revise my email. Thanks!

Dear Officer,

Thanks for your reply.

My parents are married since xxx, but my mother and I have not moved to American till xxx xxx and my father was already in America at that time. Therefore, the xxx tax return shows “single”. I also attached the marriage certificate and xxx tax return files down below for your convenience.

Thank you very much!


Hi xxx,

I hope that you are doing well. I’m emailing in reference to the documents submitted for determining your eligibility for financial aid during the Summer 2020 term. Based on your parent’s marital status, your parent would not have been able to file their taxes as “single” in xxx. Please have your parent provide an amended return to correct their tax-filing status if seeking financial aid for the Summer 2020 term. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions