Read more comments
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- I don't wonder where my friends that haven't called me since two years are. Is this sentence cor...
- Is “eating the lunch” a common expression when we want to say “having the lunch” or “eat a meal” ...
- Does this sound natural? “She was in really need with her furnace”
- Can anyone please have a look at this quick journal and correct mistakes ?🙏🏻 I’ve spent this wee...
- Is this called metal mesh?
- Does this sound natural in English? "I'm a little old-school when it comes to music. I prefer ...
- It is right? I will let you go as long as you take your umbrella=I will let you go since you take...
- Good day. What does "stiff" mean here: Whisk the egg whites until stiff
- Is him and her always pronounced with h like home or could pronounced without h sound as honest?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Most young Japanese are said to not believe in any religions.