Read more comments
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Does this sound natural in English? "I'm a little old-school when it comes to music. I prefer ...
- what does "you need to catch up on movies"mean
- What does huge mood mean?
- what does “tip of the hat” mean？
- Guys, today's my bf birthday and I wrote this for her, is it properly written? Hello! Did you th...
- It is right? I will let you go as long as you take your umbrella=I will let you go since you take...
- Good day. What does "stiff" mean here: Whisk the egg whites until stiff
- Is him and her always pronounced with h like home or could pronounced without h sound as honest?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Most young Japanese are said to not believe in any religions.
- can u tell me what he said :)