Read more comments
- Why there is an "a" in "usually because of a lack of moisture"?
- I'm a lack of exercise. I made a motion today. この文法はあっていますか？ 他にはどにように言いますか？
- What is the difference between lack(v.) and lack(v.) for ?
- Can I use "I am myopic" or "l am short-sighted" to express that l cant see things clearly？
- I thought really long and hard before deciding to move. Is this correct?
- Grammatically, "possible" is used like this: It is possible that such an accident happens again. ...
- I hung out with my friend yesterday and I talked so much it's giving me a sore throat. Is this ...
- "If you want to succeed in school, attend all classes and study hard o deepen the understanding o...
- It is right? I have care with the child. or just : I have care of the child?
- is this right? this looks like the shitiest one
- 1. I'm lost what you just said. 2. I'm lost about what you just said. What is the correct sentence?
- As far as I know you guys have the slang "bro" that's used only for guys, what about the girls? D...