Read more comments
- Which I love you. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between I love and I like ?
- パーティーなどに誘われたとして、 i’d love to とだけ言った場合、 i’d love to (but i can't.)とi’d love to( of course i will...
- Which sounds natural? Both sounds natural? "Everybody's comments are welcome." "Everybody's c...
- How do you say 仕事で失敗して最悪 in English? "I make many mistakes at work today. It sucks." Does this so...
- What’s the difference between ‘university student’ and ‘undergraduate’ ?
- I watched Ep.1, then binge-watched up to the most recent episode. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? Foreign aid often discourages recipient countries from reforming their ...
- solution that ( ) fits their needs 1. full 2. best 3. very 4. great
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me