Read more comments
- The elevator in my apartment building has not worked. So I checked out the number of the real est...
- When I got out of the elevator, I tripped and fell down. does this sound natural?
- This elevator is going down, not going up. Is it okay with you? does this sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Man, how much longer do we have to wait for the ride! It's b...
- Are ‘product placement’ and ‘endorsements’ different? how do you distinguish these two words? Cou...
- firstly, we are having a meeting on the joint project at 10am, THEN lunch at 12pm at a traditiona...
- Can I use "I am myopic" or "l am short-sighted" to express that l cant see things clearly？
- "If you want to succeed in school, attend all classes and study hard o deepen the understanding o...
- It is right? I have care with the child. or just : I have care of the child?
- is this right? this looks like the shitiest one
- 1. I'm lost what you just said. 2. I'm lost about what you just said. What is the correct sentence?
- As far as I know you guys have the slang "bro" that's used only for guys, what about the girls? D...