Read more comments
- I am a great fan of the fine arts. この英語は自然ですか？ もしも、"the fine art" Or "fine arts" とするとどうですか？ Si...
- You left the fan running. Will you turn it off? 換気扇が回りっぱなしになってるよ。止めてくれる？ does this sound natural?
- You left the fan running on. Can you turn it off. 換気扇が回りっぱなしだよ。止めておいてね。 does this sound natural?
- What does "hired hands" means in the text? Thanks.
- He is studying hard, hoping to study abroad / aiming at studying abroad. Is this sentence gramma...
- And some say Jehovah's Witnesses don't help the homeless (August 15, 2002 Watchtower) ____ I want...
- Is the "written language" similar to the "formal language"? Does "the written language" mean th...
- Do you celebrate “Red Nose Day” in Us?And when do you celebrate:)
- correct answer
- what is past perfect please explain it to me and an example would be great
- Capital letter and Lower case, which is right? the Most rate or The most rate? Not accept or no...
- Is "do cooking" correct?
- we will close a deal with whichever travel agency provides us with lower prices. Is this sentenc...