13 Aug 11:28 AM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? When we read a book from page 1, page 2... to page 100, we say "I read forward". When we flip the pages from page 100 to page 1, we say " I read backward". Am I right? If not, please give me the correct expressions. Thank you.

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions