14 Aug 07:35 AM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? My name is XXX, and I graduated from XXX University with a master's degree in XXX.

Grammar check
Read more comments

  • Arabic
  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions