Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- 'I am not able to press any button and i can't delete it' Is that a correct sentence?
- Does this sound natural in English? We study English at school but we don't use it in everyday...
- 1. Could you repeat it in layman's terms for them? 2. Could you repeat it for them in layman's te...
- Is there any difference between “rope someone into doing something”, “put someone up to do someth...
- how to use 'whether' pls gimme some examples
- Hi ! So I wrote a letter to my penpal and I'd like someone to correct it :) I'm sorry It's kind o...
- What does this "PFFFFT" mean? How should this sound be pronounced? Do native English speakers pic...
- Trump says the vaccine is expected to be available by the end of October. Does this sound natural?
- 1.man and wife 2.faux pas Are they usually used?
- What's "biden sticker"?