15 Aug 04:17 AM
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? it is correct if I say I'm going on vacation next years on m...
- Taking a vacation gives people a feeling of exhilaration. does this sound natural?
- I spend vacations with complete, fulfilling days. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural in English? "What breed is your dog?"
- is this sentence correct: you can buy ice cream anywhere.
- is this sentence correct: I can buy ice cream everywhere.
- Does this question sound natural in English? Do you have any pets?
- Hello. I would like to know the antonym of 'scurry' in English. Could you help me? is it stroll, ...
- i'm quite fluent in english , sometimes i don't know why they using the swearing words in the mid...
- 1. Please, from now on always move in same direction with me. 2. Have i written anyething wrongly...
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...