Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- is this sentence correct: you can buy ice cream anywhere.
- is this sentence correct: I can buy ice cream everywhere.
- Does this question sound natural in English? Do you have any pets?
- Hello. I would like to know the antonym of 'scurry' in English. Could you help me? is it stroll, ...
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ What I'm trying to tell you is that you to...
- i'm quite fluent in english , sometimes i don't know why they using the swearing words in the mid...
- 1. Please, from now on always move in same direction with me. 2. Have i written anyething wrongly...
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...