Question
15 Aug 05:28 AM

The article below has the words "bubble" and "bubbling"in it. What do these words mean? I know these words were used figuratively, but I can't figure out what these words exactly connote.

Excerption:
----
School Board said it's waiting to hear from the Ministry of Education on what will happen if a single student tests positive. "We expect that any day now, and it will have the very key logistics of who needs to be tested, how long each student or staff needs to be out of the building, what are the procedures for the return," said the director of education.

"You might throw up your hands and say, 'Well, what's the point of a bubble if my kid is in school?'" said Friedman.

But going back to school doesn't mean it's time to stop bubbling, according to her and other experts.

"The kids in your kid's classroom are not part of your bubble, [so] there should be physical distancing," she said.

Does this burst the idea of bubbles?

----

Answers

• Korean

• Korean

• Korean