15 Aug 11:11 AM
- Why there is an "a" in "usually because of a lack of moisture"?
- I'm a lack of exercise. I made a motion today. この文法はあっていますか？ 他にはどにように言いますか？
- What is the difference between lack(v.) and lack(v.) for ?
- What’s the difference between “ease”and”mitigate”?
- Does this question sound natural in English? Should I use "printed" instead of "paper"? Which one...
- I don't feel like working today. 1. I'm going to call in sick. 2. I'm going to take a sick l...
- In order to teach natural Japanese, it is important to set up a situation that is realistic and f...
- "That's good that you are doing good." "It's good that you are doing good." what is the differen...
- Which words can I use instead of “thank you”?
- hi is "non-free" would be the opposite of "free" in this sentence? and what would be the better ...
- Does my sentence sound Ok? "The cruel king ordered: all of prisoners, must be beheaded"
- Hello! My name is Anna. I am from Almaty, Kazakhstan. I am studying in English courses. And I...
- When you says "It is all too true," does it mean "Unfortunately, it is true"?