Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it "What do you like from your country"? or "What do you like about your country"? Why?
- Can I just say " I can hear the two of you scheming there instead of " I can hear the two of you ...
- Please rewrite what MIKE says to sound more natural. ⬇️ MIKE: It would be great if you could help...
- Why are Japanese cars called "rice burners" in US?
- Hello, my name is Raghad In the class there was another girl named the same Raghad. When the teac...
- What does "Mismatch" mean ? (Verb-wise)
- I'd like to know what the first sentence is saying in the text. Any comments would be appreciated.
- Is it natural to say "We can have 2 packs of this with 8 dollars because we have regular supporte...
- gazed open-mouthed as owl What does this ''as''in this sentence mean
- A: I'm going to a driving school. B: You are? When do you get your license? Is there any differ...