Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between redneck and farmer ?
- He is such a redneck. Is there any other expressions to describe who is a redneck? does this sou...
- What is the difference between redneck and blue-collar and white-collar ?
- Traffic is heavy in my neck of the woods. Traffic is heavy where I live. Are these expression...
- Is it correct to say: 1. Have you gotten the joke I told you yesterday morning yet? 2. Have yo...
- Traffic is heavy in my neck of the woods. Is this expression natural?
- “He said a nonsense” or “He said nonsense”? Should I use an article?
- I was in the doghouse for being late again yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- He ki-yi'd unceasingly. What does "ki-yi'd" mean? Thank you.
- Does this phrase make sense in English?: "have I been being?".
- Can I say "how's it hangin'?" to women? Is the greeting impolite? Should I use "how's it going?"?
- I've been out of touch with Jason for months. I haven't heard from Jason for months. Are thes...
- which one is correct? twice the pain / double the pain