Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does “I gotta back up all the way to the beginning” mean?
- What does “the well-connected international airport” and “glowing” here mean?
- what does this “ first indorsement” mean?
- what is 'delivery' ? in this form
- What is “forward my mail”
- Entrusted with shipping judgment.と Entrusted to shipping judgment.ではどちらが正しいですか？
- Please find the attached shipping documents. Does this sound natural?
- I would appreciate it if you could let me know about the shipping time. Does this sound natural?
- I'm a teller. "For what do you come here?: Is this expression natural? Isn't this expression rude...
- How do I say, when I will go a birthday party that I didn’t go last time. ‘I will join this time....
- which preposition is used with topple ?
- How do you reply when you received an email saying "I hope you are well" in the beginning?
- “Hardly anyone has visited the hotel” or “Hardly has anyone visited the hotel”? Which is correct?
- Could you please help with my Sentences??🌼🌼 I want to know the most natural and casual way to say...
- Hey, I need a word for something like "bastard" used as an insult, but something specifically for...
- Why isn't there an article in this sentence "Yet he is lord of all the animals."? This is from th...
- Does this sound natural? We are afraid we can’t do it for you.
- inflate a tire fill a tire I need to inflate the tire. I need to fill the tire. Are these correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?