Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- does the phrase (got your thinking cap on) is used by native speakers?
- I wish we could visit him next summer. Here is it certain that they won't visit him next summer ...
- Please. Are these 6 sentences with TAKE OFF correct? 😊🙏🏻 1- I hope my business takes off. I've re...
- How often do you say 'rather'?
- Does this text sound natural?
- why in the negative short answer the first NO is without T. is it sunny? No, it isn't.
- Does “cross” also mean “angry” somehow by adjective form? To say I’m cross to see this...... Is ...
- Why is “They’re always arguing”? Why is wrong “They always argue”?
- What does this phrase mean? “Hey! Same time tomorrow!” I heard this phrase today. My boss told ...
- I learned 20xx(21th century) is pronounced two thousands〜 in any situation but I've never heard t...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- I was watching an anime with Korean subtitles and I just wanted to know if translation is accurat...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?