Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? A ti te gusta cantar
- How do you say this in English (US)? ti ringrazio?
- How do you say this in English (US)? tis
- Do you like to travel or do you like traveling?
- Does "favorite" mean “the best one” ?
- what do you call the dirty clothes (clothes to be washed)?
- Which one is better? Feel free to give me a better suggestion! 1) Every decision should be mad...
- Please correct my journal 🐻 I totally forgot that I got a candy from my coworker. Unfortuna...
- Is it "I have been secretly hoping" or "I have secretly been hoping? According the answer key is...
- I'm so sleepy because I stayed up till four preparing for math class. Is 'the' necessary between...
- “A girl” is Romona in here? What does “did” mean here?
- Someone's help! I have consumed great loads of explanations, not in a clearly way at all, about...
- I have a question. In a movie, I heard a guy say "I watch the news on TV every night." Can I say ...