- When my class finishes or when my class ends?
- Do these English sound natural?
- Is the article before "other Germanic languages" necessary? "Why does English distinguish betw...
- "If I could had choose another time, I would have chosen that one". Does this sounds natural?
- Is there any difference between "what the problem is" and "what is the problem"?
- How do native speakers say "I failed to drain my spaghetti and dumped all of them into the sink"?
- hi guys! please let me know where is grammatically incorrect used by me. thanks! Dear Linh...
- Water is a non-countable noun, whereas I heard someone said “a water”. Is that okay to say a wat...
- He attacks many people as being communists. Does it mean he is a communist? Or the people attack...
- How does the staff call you when the coffee comes out in cafe?