Read more comments
- What do you say when you are talking on the phone, you want to ring off?
- What is the difference between Phone someone and Call someone on he phone ?
- when you pick up the phone at the office. "This is ABC company, May I help you?" does this sou...
- “ Cheating is wrong, period.” What does “ period “ means here👆??🤔🤔🤔
- 1. I should have done so much more like given you the things asked me for. 2. I should have done...
- "i have my homework done" means "i have done my homework" or "someone has done my homework"?
- I've seen a lot of sunshine Slept out in the rain Spent a night or two all on my own I've known m...
- Does this sound natural? "If I were you."
- why is a and not an?
- Do you say "hot sauce" or simply "sauce?
- ‘Miracle beginning’ Is that correct?
- It is a correct sentence? What’ve you been up to last week? If not, what is the correct one? ...
- I wonder if reading the NY Times would improve my conversational English.