19 Sep 09:33 PM
- Spanish (Colombia)
- Spanish (Mexico)
Read more comments
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- I would like you to correct this to more natural and polite English please. About an all-you-can...
- I got shampoo in my eyes. It hurts. I got shampoo in my eyes. They hurt. Which is correct? ...
- https://youtu.be/ITLpZMvw8Ro?t=3831 In the clip, the guy says "If anything we should take you ...
- A female European Honey Buzzard Bird was fitted with a satellite tracking system in Finland. what...
- When you're wearing heavy sunglasses, what are they? Dark ones or literally heavy ones? Thanks.
- What does he say? Do you happen to know the name of this song?🙄 Please let me know if you do wit...
- "I'm on board for it." Can this sentence mean "I agree with you."? For example, A: I thi...
- A: "Be confident in your English." B: "Be confident with your English." Which is better? Than...
- I made a piece of pottery at a pottery studio:) Does this sound natural?
- Which is natural？: a)Don't panic! b)Don't be panicked! c)Don't be in a panic! Thank you for y...