Read more comments
- What is the difference between hop and jump ?
- What does "hops it" in 785 mean?
- What does hop on mean?
- Which is more common in spoken American English? Are the sentences the same in meaning? (a) How o...
- "The new song FROM Coldplay is amazing" "The new song BY Coldplay is amazing" Does both of them...
- I would like to know how to use "totally" in time phrase. For example, - I finish 2 books in to...
- Can I use "ask away" with "concrete questions"? And if so, then how?
- Which sounds more natural? Thank you! Art promotes mutual understanding among people. Art promo...
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- 1. Hurry up, or you'll be late. Can I use " or you're gonna be late" instead? 2. If I'm pretty s...
- Chock Chalk Do you think that their pronunciations are very similar, and difficult to distinguis...