Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? ¿Cómo se escribe "deberías" en inglés?
- ¿Cómo se escribe collar en inglés?
- How do you say this in English (US)? se escribe árbol genealigico
- what does nativizes mean? From ‘nativizes the other language’ thanks.
- Does this sound natural? Voiolence and wars are inseparable part of human beings.
- What’s your impression of Japanese people? I want to hear your honest opinion! pls
- What does budget mean in "budget-friendly"
- Which one is more natural? I was afraid that i wasn't gonna be able to reach my goals I was a...
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- The passage below is tough for me. I'd like to know what it basically says. Thanks.
- How can you show your face around here after what you did? Does it make sense? Thank you.
- What's the difference between A, B : A : It is not possible that she got my message. B : It is ...
- Do you understand my English?