Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? 洗面所のシンクの栓(せん) the black cap for the sink in a powder room.
- Please show me example sentences with "to cap it all".
- "to cap it all" Does this sound natural?
- What does as someone has said mean?
- What does emerge mean?
- What does shallower mean?
- What does I'm all set mean?
- What does to play hooky mean?
- What does And I need to know if I want to refer to you when speaking Japanese? mean?
- What does "I have an event with the hospital today to do." mean?
- What does Lies mean?
- What does past retirement age mean?
- What does When do you use "are you with me?" mean?