19 Oct 03:40 PM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
  • Japanese
Question about English (US)

‎How to address the teaching assistant?

As he's a senior and almost the same age as me, does "sir" or "Mr.___" sound a bit serious? Can I just call his name? And what should I call him in an email?
Thank you~

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions