Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Please correct my journal 🍊 🍊 🍊 I ate the remaining one satsuma. For some reason I felt sad at...
- a) "it's been for ages." - ages b) "it's been for decades." - decades c) "it's been for centuries...
- Today’s the last day of my holidays end I’m back at school tomorrw.
- The stairs/steps of the staircase are too high for children is it correct?
- What does "pussy" mean when it's used to describe a person? And do Americans use it like that too?
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱