20 Oct 06:55 AM
Question about English (US)
Read more comments
- カレーパンは英語圏に存在しますか？ http://www.ijikajyo.com/blog/img/img1069_file.jpg カレーを具材に使用した惣菜パンです。
- is he angry or not? https://twitter.com/adnqt/status/423038873795850240
- What does she mean with "whether~~"? https://twitter.com/ameesaichi/status/429131437757833216
- ‘You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.’ In this sentence, what is ‘one shot’ a...
- Does this make sense? She said that my eyebrows and lips look amazing.-. but if I wanted to fix ...
- ia this right? "He WENT IN for a triple bypass operation two days ago."
- is this right? she loves doing base jumping
- Hi guys. I have a question. Please see following sentence. I could see two small islands near. ...
- Hi, sir. How are you? May I ask a question that I was wondering about? What time do any cour...
- What is the difference between: "The telephone was ringing all morning" and "The telephone w...
- Does this sentence sound okay? “Thank you for keeping our time capsule.” 僕たちのタイムカプセルを持っていてくれてありがとう
- Can a "ghoul" be used as an insult?
- Shouldn't be there "have to wait long"?